miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2012


Hi, people! Welcome to my Blog. In this blog I will post my school for level 1. read while listening this next song: Trouble - Metronomy.

My name is Harold Nieles, but you call me Rold. I´m From Ojeda City, originally. I live in Ojeda City, in Alonso de Ojeda. I´m 17 years old and have a big and perfect family. My Dad is a engineer my mom an housewife. I have one sister and one Brother.

I study Communication Social Arts visual at URBE. My favorite subjects are Theory public opinion and English. This trimester  I am taking 6 classes and I´m in the 3er trimester.

I love art, photography, read, activism, music, study, peace and more. My favorite food is napolitan pizza and sandwich. The most important to me is me, my family, my dreams and my ideals. 


 
     
My dreams is the peace in the world, equality social, live the max, be a filmmaker and never stop for live the max. I want graduate and be a excellent filmmaker. I also would love writing books and have a foundation like Unifec.

About English, I love learn new techniques for communicate. I think English is important for the people. So, I must study too often the lessons at home. I am cyber like Facebook, twitter and Tumblr. I can communicate well, but I need to practice more. The most difficulty to me is write. I want practice to in class and later too. I hope the best development.

Mind Map: 



Well, this is all for now.

See you people, peace.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario